HOW CAN PAY BILLS FOR CPF EMPLOYEES BE ENTERED FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2013

HOME Forums DISCUSSION FORUM HOW CAN PAY BILLS FOR CPF EMPLOYEES BE ENTERED FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2013

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MEHRA TARAN 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MEHRA TARAN
    Participant

DEAR SIR,
    When i try to enter pay bills of cpf/ nps employees only for the month of MARCH 2013. I was just unable to upload them in the cpf system. I am very worried about that, A webpage notice was opened; NPS detailed entries must be entered first, something like that.
    But i have already entered pay bills for the month of APRIL 2013 cpf employees.. Can u please help me out over this issue. By hook or crook i came to know that in the worklist we have to enter fist of all; ddo nps entries by selecting month and year respectively. an the system will take you to bill processing step by step.
    My only concern with you is that; if we enter bills of april’13 successfully with the latest ecs system, then why the system not uploading data of MARCH 13. Please help me out as the salaries are already late, if this problem continues, the situation become more tight for we people. If anyone read this mail ‘ DO REPLY ME OR SEND ME UR PHONE NO. I WILL GIVE U A BUZZ FOR THIS KIND HELP.

TARANDEEP SINGH
    CLERK, GHS KHERA
    FATEHGARH SAHIB

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.